How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook New 2019

Hello there, are you trying to change your Facebook username as well as you are asking yourself if it is feasible? My response is YES! It is totally feasible. Today's post is centered on How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook. The actions needed to achieve this is quite simple to comply with. Continue reading to recognize much more.


How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook


Facebook is among the most utilized social media sites platforms in the world today. I understand that you recognize this fact already, I'm just saying it because I intend to as well as because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your account.

Most individuals reading this post might be postsibly asking yourself and also asking themselves this specific concern, Why will I ever before require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact numerous reasons that you would consider transforming your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

-You could have done a legal name change.
-You are tired of your current username and intend to try something else.
-You utilized a label for your Facebook username and also intend to make it sound/look a lot more official.
-A few other miscellaneous reason that's best understood to you.

I keep in mind so many years earlier, I wished to change my Facebook username, but I had a difficult time changing it. Why did I intend to change it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, here goes absolutely nothing. I in fact utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely hilarious. I after that chose that it was time to change my Facebook username as well as I did. I changed it to something much more expert. This is something every person ought to consider prior to changing Facebook username.

You can personalize the web address for your profile by selecting a username. Before updating your username, we encourage you to learn more about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page as well as pick Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your brand-new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.

Usernames should include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").
Page admins can also change the customer name for Pages they support. Discover how to change your Web page's username here.