How Do I Open My Facebook Account New 2019

This I shows you How Do I Open My Facebook Account after signing out of your old one. You can do this on both the desktop computer and also the mobile versions of Facebook. If you wish to make use of the e-mail address that you used for your old Facebook account with your new one, you'll need to erase your account as well as await the account to completely delete before producing your brand-new one.

How Do I Open My Facebook Account<br/>

How Do I Open My Facebook Account


Before You create an Account

Does it cost money to use Facebook? Is it real that Facebook is mosting likely to charge to use the website?

No. Facebook is a free site and will certainly never require that you pay to continue utilizing the site.

You do, however, have the choice to make purchases connected to games, apps as well as other items. In addition, if you pick to use Facebook from your smart phone, keep in mind that you'll be responsible for any type of costs related to net usage and/or message messaging as figured out by your mobile carrier.

Exactly how do I create a Facebook account?

Keep in mind: you should be at the very least 13 years of ages to create a Facebook account.

To create a Facebook account:

1. Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
2. Enter your name, e-mail or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and sex.
3. Click create an Account.
4. To complete creating your account, you require to validate your e-mail or cellphone number.

How Do I Open My Facebook Account<br/>

If you're having a trouble creating a Facebook account:

To allow us understand about the problem you're experiencing while developing a Facebook account, you can submit this form..

If you're having an issue logging in:

-If you're having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
-If you still can not log in, discover what to do next.