How to Invite Everyone to A Facebook event New 2019

Ever wondered exactly how you can invite all your friends to such as an event on Facebook? How To Invite Everyone To A Facebook Event: Suppose you're organizing a large Task X and want to invite everyone you know to your Facebook event?

Today I'll show you a situation where you can invite all your friends.

How To Invite Everyone To A Facebook Event<br/>

How To Invite Everyone To A Facebook Event


I know a great deal of you requested I update the steps for 2019, so right here they are.

Facebook event Invite Code

Code to invite all friends to a Facebook event simultaneously

Once more, use Google Chrome to accomplish this.

- Go to your Facebook event page
- Click "Share" > "invite friends"
- Scroll to the extremely lower of that list that just popped up.
- Type "javascript:" into the address bar. (Notice the semicolon after javascript, no quotes).
- Paste the invite all to event code below right after "javascript:".
- Wait a few secs and then hit Send Invites. Voilà! All your Facebook friends are welcomed to your event.


PS: I attempted this as well as it functioned, yet if somehow it does not for you, just let me know, I'll upgrade the script.

Keep in mind: You can just invite up to 500 people daily to an event. (I do not find out about you yet 500 individuals ought to suffice for all your event needs, unless you are really throwing that Task X celebration, in which case, you ought to additionally invite me).