Change Your Facebook Url Update 2019

Many individuals created a Facebook account regarding a decade earlier when it appeared onto the social networks scene - Change Your Facebook Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of high school. Versus my parents' wishes, I had actually gotten on Myspace for regarding a year or two (Mother And Father if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I really did not intend to miss out on the activity.

So I rapidly produced an account while my parents were asleep one evening.

As you can imagine, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Immature, unconfident, and a little unusual, I produced a username that was wonderful for me at the time. Not so terrific now as a young expert.

Change Your Facebook Url<br/>

Change Your Facebook Url


If you resemble me and also produced a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're probably in the exact same watercraft. Never ever be afraid, your Facebook username can be altered.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the internet address for your account by choosing a username. Prior to updating your username, we motivate you to learn more about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any Facebook page and pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames must contain alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have saved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the top right edge.

Once on your account, look at the URL. It needs to be your brand-new one!

Page admins can also change the customer name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your new Facebook username

Currently you no more have to live under whatever label your high-school-self developed. Your username and URL show you as the person you are now!