How to Add All Friends to A Facebook event New 2019

Ever questioned exactly how you can invite all your friends to such as an event on Facebook? How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event: What happens if you're arranging an enormous Task X and also want to invite everyone you understand to your Facebook event?

Today I'll show you a circumstance where you can invite all your friends.

How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event<br/>

How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event


I know a lot of you requested I upgrade the steps for 2019, so below they are.

Facebook event Invite Code

Code to invite all friends to a Facebook event simultaneously

Once more, utilize Google Chrome to attain this.

- Most likely to your Facebook event page
- Click on "Share" > "invite friends"
- Scroll down to the really lower of that listing that just popped up.
- Type "javascript:" into the address bar. (Notice the semicolon after javascript, no quotes).
- Paste the invite all to event code below right after "javascript:".
- Wait a couple of secs and afterwards hit Send out Invites. Voilà! All your Facebook friends are invited to your event.


PS: I attempted this as well as it worked, however if somehow it doesn't for you, just let me recognize, I'll upgrade the script.

Keep in mind: You can just invite as much as 500 people per day to an event. (I do not understand about you but 500 people must be enough for all your event needs, unless you are truly throwing that Job X celebration, in which case, you should likewise invite me).