How to Change Username Of Facebook Account New 2019

Hi there, are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are wondering if it is feasible? My solution is INDEED! It is completely feasible. Today's post is fixated How To Change Username Of Facebook Account. The steps required to accomplish this is rather very easy to adhere to. Keep reading to understand more.


How To Change Username Of Facebook Account


Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms in the world today. I know that you recognize this fact already, I'm just claiming it because I intend to and also since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is affixed to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your profile.

Many people reading this post could be probably wondering and asking themselves this specific inquiry, Why will I ever before require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are really several reasons that you would certainly think about changing your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

-You may have done a lawful name change.
-You are tired of your present username as well as intend to attempt something else.
-You used a nickname for your Facebook username and intend to make it sound/look extra main.
-A few other various reason that's best recognized to you.

I keep in mind a lot of years ago, I wanted to change my Facebook username, however I had a difficult time altering it. Why did I wish to change it?

Guarantee me that you will not laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I after that made a decision that it was time to change my Facebook username and also I did. I transformed it to something a lot more expert. This is something every person should take into consideration before transforming Facebook username.

You can tailor the internet address for your account by selecting a username. Before updating your username, we urge you to learn about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any kind of Facebook web page and also choose Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your brand-new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.

Usernames have to include alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").
Page admins can likewise change the individual name for Pages they support. Learn exactly how to change your Page's username here.