Change Facebook Url Update 2019

Lots of people produced a Facebook account concerning a years earlier when it appeared onto the social media scene - Change Facebook Url.

For me, that was my freshman year of high school. Versus my parents' desires, I had actually gotten on Myspace for about a year approximately (Mom and Dad if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not want to miss out on the action.

So I rapidly developed an account while my parents were asleep one night.

As you can picture, freshman-year Holly was not my finest self. Premature, insecure, and also a little odd, I developed a username that was great for me at the time. Not so excellent now as a young expert.

Change Facebook Url<br/>

Change Facebook Url


If you resemble me and also developed a Facebook at a reasonably young age, you're most likely in the exact same watercraft. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be altered.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the web address for your profile by picking a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we motivate you to find out about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any type of Facebook web page as well as choose Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames have to include alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have saved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right corner.

As soon as on your account, take a look at the URL. It ought to be your brand-new one!

Web page admins can additionally change the customer name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your new Facebook username

Now you no longer need to live under whatever tag your high-school-self created. Your username and URL reflect you as the individual you are currently!