Change My Facebook Url Update 2019

Many individuals developed a Facebook account regarding a decade ago when it erupted onto the social media scene - Change My Facebook Url.

For me, that was my freshman year of high school. Against my moms and dads' dreams, I had actually gotten on Myspace for regarding a year or so (Mom and Dad if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not intend to miss out on the activity.

So I rapidly created an account while my parents were asleep one evening.

As you can picture, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Immature, troubled, as well as a little strange, I created a username that was great for me at the time. Not so excellent currently as a young professional.

Change My Facebook Url<br/>

Change My Facebook Url


If you resemble me and produced a Facebook at a reasonably young age, you're possibly in the very same boat. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be altered.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the internet address for your profile by picking a username. Prior to updating your username, we encourage you to learn about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any Facebook page and also choose Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames must contain alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have conserved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the top right corner.

As soon as on your profile, look at the URL. It ought to be your brand-new one!

Web page admins can likewise change the individual name for Pages they support.

Appreciate your brand-new Facebook username

Now you no more have to live under whatever label your high-school-self created. Your username and URL show you as the individual you are currently!