Facebook Change Url Update 2019

Lots of people developed a Facebook account concerning a years earlier when it appeared onto the social networks scene - Facebook Change Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of secondary school. Versus my parents' dreams, I had gotten on Myspace for regarding a year or two (Mom and Dad if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not wish to lose out on the action.

So I promptly created an account while my parents were asleep one night.

As you can envision, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Immature, unconfident, and a little weird, I developed a username that was excellent for me at the time. Not so wonderful now as a young expert.

Facebook Change Url<br/>

Facebook Change Url


If you resemble me and also created a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're possibly in the exact same boat. Never fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

Just how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the web address for your profile by selecting a username. Before updating your username, we motivate you to learn about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any Facebook page and pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames must include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have actually saved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right corner.

When on your account, take a look at the URL. It needs to be your new one!

Page admins can likewise change the user name for Pages they sustain.

Appreciate your new Facebook username

Now you no more need to live under whatever tag your high-school-self developed. Your username and also URL mirror you as the individual you are now!